Attitude is Everything

Saturday, February 21, 2009

TAG...

My friend Whitney tagged me and said that I needed to go to your fourth folder and find your fourth picture and post it. Here it is. This is a picture of Rich, Jailyn and Andi. We drew faces on Daddy's toes and then we drew faces on Jailyn and Andi's fingers. The girls thought it was fun and funny! I tag Brittany, Amber, Leisha, and Shalie. You're IT!

2 comments:

Shalie said...

I did this tag a few months ago, so it would be boring for everyone if I did it again! But, just so you know, the 4th picture in my 4th file was a picture of our smithfield house. I miss that house!

richandteri said...

i miss you guys in that house too. It was much easier to visit you when you lived there!:)

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers