Since we've had Lauren we have all been cooped up at home going crazy. We have all needed a little escape so yesterday Rich and I were trying to think of something fun that we could do with the girls and decided to head up to the cabin for a little overnighter. We invited up our friends Whit and Jordan and had a great time!
When we woke up today Whitney looked outside and saw three large donkeys eating the trees close to our cabin. So we all went and peaked out the window to see these three moose. I guess we need to take Jordan and Whitney out more, maybe to the zoo and cabelas. (You know we love you Whitney)Jailyn and Andi are a couple of fish. She loves the water and was so excited to go swimming at the pool. I was a little hesitant and a party pooper until we got there and saw how much fun the girls were having at the pool. I guess I should listen to my girls more and remember to be a kid myself! We ended up having a blast...can't wait for summer.





0 comments:
Post a Comment