Here they are all the girls! 
Andi loves the baby for about 30 seconds and then decides that it's not as fun as everyone makes it seem. She loves to help with Lauren and likes being called a big sister.
We can't keep Jailyn away from the baby. She doesn't really love visitors because then she has to share Lauren. She will hold her all day. She usually holds her for a few hours a day.
Rich's family came over Sunday night to see the baby and to bring us some delicious cookies! (I only ate half of them) I think that Tyler and Katie need to have a little baby for me to love! They look so good with one...don't you think!





3 comments:
Yeah they do! It is so fun to be an aunt!
How cute! Your family is just too beautiful. Its not fair that you get three girls and I don't even have one yet! I guess that's just the way it goes. That is so sweet that Jailyn is so in love with her sister, I bet she'll be a BIG help!
congrats you guys, lauren is so so cute! But really you didn't need to name her after me, I feel so honored! JK Hey I am going to email you a invite to our blog.
Post a Comment