Attitude is Everything

Friday, February 27, 2009

Thank Heaven For Little Girls

As promised, here are some of the pictures that our friends took for us~!
Look how strong she is! At Lauren's 2 week appointment our doctor told us that she was a really strong baby. She must get that from my side of family:') She looks just like Jailyn & Andi in this picture...and I guess most all the other pictures.

In her Daddy's big strong hands. I like this picture because you can see how perfect she is and also how tiny she is.Maybe she is a little bit hungry here.This is Jailyn and Andi with Darby, the Logan's beautiful daughter. I love these pictures because they show how our girls really are. Especially this first one. Jailyn is usually super stoked about life and especially about Lauren. Lauren is wondering what the heck is going on and why is Jailyn aways smothering me and Andi is looking at Lauren wondering why she is still here and what the big deal is.
Then Lauren starts to cry which makes Jailyn nervous and Andi happy because, surely the baby isn't as cute when she is crying...right?Here is our relaxed, always happy,o-so-photogenic little girls. Thank heaven for little girls!...by the way good luck to the Morgan's who are expecting their 3rd baby and hoping for a little girl!I love the feet pictures!

4 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

Oh my gosh! Teri! You have another baby!

I just found your blog and I was so excited when I clicked on your link and now I am even more excited because you have another (very beautiful, might I add) daughter!

email me and I'll send you and invite to mine. robynpeer@hotmail.com

I'm so happy to see you :)

Shalie said...

You have the most adorable little girl's! I can't wai tto meet Lauren one of these days! We're hoping to make it down to UT. in Oct. or Nov. hopefully. You guys could always make a trip up here :) It would be so fun to see you.

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful pictures! Your girls are so cute and I love the ones of them all together!

Tacey said...

Cute kids!! I can't wait to see Lauren in real life!! We need to get together sometime! Glad you emailed us:)

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers