Attitude is Everything

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Donald's Mission Call

Today donald; my little brother; called me and told me to come over so that he could open his mission call. We got to my parents house at about 12:45, called Travis and Tyler and opened Trent's mission call. Trent has been called to serve in the Mexico, Tijuana Mission. He wil be speaking spanish and leaves on June 17th. I am so excited for him! Now he can spreckin' spanish for me and get me all of the cheap drugs so that I don't get jipped. Trent loves posing for all of my pictures...can't you tell. Donald was super excited to finally open his call. Can you see the phones being held up to hear the good news? Donald will be an amazing missionary and I am going to miss him...good thing he will be close enough for me to visit or at least think of visiting. Love you Donald:)

2 comments:

Shalie said...

How awesome for your brother :) I bet he's excited. I can't believe he's 19! Isn't this the brother that was boating with us a couple of summer's ago?

richandteri said...

Yes this is my first baby brother. He will be 19 in april.

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers