Attitude is Everything

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lauren is always pulling the funniest faces. I can never get a good one and pictures just don't do her any justice at all...she is way cuter in real life!I can't believe she is already a week old! She looks so different now than she did when we left the hospital.


Surprisingly enough the girls still love her! And Lauren absolutely loves her big sisters!

3 comments:

Shalie said...

She is so cute. How are you feeling? I can't wait to see her in person someday!

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

Oh my gosh all those pictures are so cute

Anonymous said...

She has changed but I think she is still adorable! She may just look like Rich! My parents said they saw you and that she is so cute!! I hope I get to see her soon!

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers