Andi loves Lauren so far, but I don't think she understands what is going on yet. Hopefully she keeps enjoying Lauren. She is going to be a great sister!
Conrats! She is so gorgeous, just like the rest of your girls. I hope the recovery goes wonderfully and that Lauren is a great baby. P.S. I love the name Lauren, it fits perfectly in your family!
I miss you and your girls!! I am so happy you got a blog so I can see all your pics. When are you going to bring Jai out here since we didnt bring her back this last weekend :) Come visit soon!!
Rich and I just celebrated our 9th Anniversary!!! I can't believe how fast time flies and how quickly things change. Jailyn is now 7, Andi is 6, Lauren is 3 and Braken is 2.
Rich is working as a Facilities Manager for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and is such a great Daddy to his kids. He works really hard at everything he does and is always looking out for me! Could life get any better? Definitely, everyday it does!
3 comments:
Conrats! She is so gorgeous, just like the rest of your girls. I hope the recovery goes wonderfully and that Lauren is a great baby. P.S. I love the name Lauren, it fits perfectly in your family!
How cute! They look like great big sisters. Congrats, she is sure cute!
I miss you and your girls!! I am so happy you got a blog so I can see all your pics.
When are you going to bring Jai out here since we didnt bring her back this last weekend :)
Come visit soon!!
Post a Comment